As the Business Wear suppliers are not able to offer us a Pop Up Shop this year due to the current guidelines; we have secured a date for the supplier to come in and run a ‘fitting event’. Ideally, if you know your child’s sizes, we would prefer that you purchase business dress online, so that in the current circumstances the numbers for the fitting service are kept to a minimum. The company have reduced the delivery fees to help with this.
If you are unable to order online and need to attend the fitting event, it will be on
- Monday 6 July Start 10am at UTC Sheffield, City Centre
Please telephone the Admin Team on – 0114 260 3970 to book an appointment.
Please do not turn up if you have not booked an appointment.
The following will be in place if you do book an appointment.
- Hand Sanitiser & gloves will be in place at entry of room , where fitting event takes place – For Parent & Child , all will be requested to sanitise their hands.
- Only 1 Parent will be allowed with each Student
- 2 metre distance will be adhered at all times – Signage will also be visual
- The only contact the student will have , is with the Parent
- Sample sizing set of blazers, are available to try – however , each Parent will be advised that the blazer has been used for other students & this is Parents responsibility/ decision , if they wish their child to try the garment on. You will also be asked to sign a form giving permission to try a sample on.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions/queries.
Due to the current situation and working to government guidelines we are not able to run the planned transition dates in June 2020. Therefore, we plan to run the Y9 transition on 2, 3 and 4 September 2020 and Y12 week commencing 7 September 2020. These are subject to change depending on government guidelines, so please bear with us. Please contact email@example.com or telephone 0114 260 3970 if you have any questions in relation to your son/daughter’s transition.
If you need any more information regarding UTC Sheffield City Centre Transition, please contact our admin team who will be more than happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org